Monday, February 27, 2012

France Trip!

Hahaha.. Dear all readers, here am I again!
Have been wandered in France for couple days!
Totally enjoy days and nights there.
And guess what, I don't fee like come home yet.
Plus, I had serious jet lag due to the France 7 hours earlier than Malaysia!
Hence, it takes more then a week for me to recover the issue.
Sound so serious isn't it.
But who cares! I love I was being there to visit around and most important was SHOP around!
XOXO!
Before went to France, I wonder why do girls do shop a lot and I think myself as abnormal girl as I don't shop.
But now! I got the answer!
France is a real SHOPPING Paradise especially in Paris!
In this trip, I not only dropped at Paris but as well as Toulouse and Foix!!
Among this 3 places, I love Foix the most as I can experienced Snowing!!!!!!!!
OMG!!!! I am so lucky!!!!!!!!!
I will never forget the moment how did we past our valentine in snowing paradise!
Rolling in the snow floor, built up snowman and snow family, snow war and the valentine lunch and dinner with lovely friends but not Lover! Hehehe..
Okay, now let the photos tell the story! =)~
Hope you guys enjoy!



The Louvre Museum


Escargot ( Snail )



Paris- Eiffel Towel!





Arch De Triomphe.


Foix- Snow Sliding


Castle in Carcassonne


Group Picture



Valentine Gift

Morning View from my chalet

Snow everywhere

Toulouse and my tiny friend


No comments:

Post a Comment