Sunday, June 19, 2011

HOLIDAY MOOD : O.N !!!!!

Everything comes in one shot and that completely make me loath and mentally exhausted. How I wish everything will be back to normal soon. The grief heart takes time to recover too! Crossed finger and prayed hard grandmother recover faster so that she can ease the pain from her leg~ Be frank, I thought I was a tough girl all along the time, but sooner, I found that I wasn’t that strong as I thought! I had over-estimated myself! Never Mind. I believe that thing will turnout in better way by better solution!! Buck up CAS!!! =)





09l0LA89644!!!! Spotted me!!! =)

Nevertheless, I’m officially graduated from Higher Diploma! I was relief when I saw my Student ID was listed in the list! Actually, that was not really surprise me as I think that Imma able to pass the paper! Heck, I still felt nervous when saw the clock was ticking and passed to 2pm! Everyone was waiting anxiously and keep mumbling or perhaps chanting there while waiting the name to be announced! Some people happy and some people felt collapse for sure especially when they knew they failed to proceed year 3! I couldn’t help to do anything for them; all I can do was accompany them and seeing them shading the tears off. That was really kind of heartache. I wish them can be cheer as last time…


One more thing, I found that I have not much thing can share with you anymore. I wonder what’s wrong between us. Eventually, I’m no longer important for U right! I know I shouldn’t demand so much as we have no relationship at all~ but again, I can’t help to save myself from that!

I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT U, BUT THE HATES THING FOR ME IS: I CAN’T GO AWAY FROM U!!!!!!!!


Temporary wash U off from my mind!

HOLIDAY BEGIN FROM NOW!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment