Sunday, June 26, 2011

I L.O.V.E H*O*L*I*D*A*Y!!!!!

Good Morning peeps!! As you guys can see from the picture, I'm actually in LCCT Air-Port Now!!!!!! Oh My God!!!! Hardly believe that I will actually take flight to Singapore with my crazy gang's course-mate!!!!!
I'm so so excited right now! Wakakakakaka!!!!!!

Woke up early in the morning feel and so good especially rain dizzily here! I'm so refresh even though I just slept less than one hour! LOL!!!

Between, especially Thank to Yi Xin's Brother whom fetch us to Airport which he almost took one hour from our place!

Gosh!! We were so starving in this such wonderful Morning! That's why we had our breakfast!!!
Deng Deng Deng Deng!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


MacD- Fillet O Fish!! =)
Okay! We are satisfied now!! =}


The very first time check-in experience in airport really make my day ans thrilling me all the time!!! Hahaha... Imma super nervous when saw my hand carry luggage undergo the custom system!!! Gosh!!!!! I was so afraid the alarm will ring and everyone will looks at me! Feel so embarrassing, isn't it? Haha.. Thank God I was safe and able proceed to next counter!! Hahahaha!!!!!! =)

Waiting to fly now at 12p.m!!!
Clock ticking continuously! But I can't stop myself being so active in the moment! Hahahahaha!!!!!
Save me peeps!!!!!



Quotes for the day : Do U have a Name? Or can I call U MINE!!

<3<3<3<3<3<3


No comments:

Post a Comment