Sunday, July 3, 2011

I Love SG & JB



HELLO!!!!!!!!

The reason that I blogged today is quite randomly I can say. After my cousin brother dropped me off at Woodlands, I have to wait my cousin sister to fetch me go home for another one week stay in Singapore. LOL.

Honestly, I feel so dizzy when I’m seeing a crowd of people keep passing by the pathway which just near the MRT station. But I have no way to go, that’s why in order to distract me from all that dizziness, I decided to blog today.

Last weekend had fun with my classmate, and I guess this week I’m going to enjoy myself with close friend! LOL.. Eventually, I’m keen looking forward onto it! 5 days out of one weeks stayed in budget hotel was like almost took half of my expenses. But still, we were enjoyed till max! The only reason annoyed me was the prostitution activities over there. Okay, I know I shouldn’t complain. Haha.. What so ever. =p

We almost went to all the attraction places around the Singapore for example, Universal Studio Singapore (USS) , Marina Bay which was actually where is the MERLION located in, Eye of Singapore , Science Center and etc. Due to the easy accessibility and fast moving of the transportation, we were quite used to be hang around and able avoid ourselves to get lost in this lovely place! And for sure, I had met up with A YOOK and YunWen! <3<3<3<3

I'm appreciate YOU are there for me when I need help ------>Pei Yi

Time flies, it was Friday in blinked of eyes. This is the time for us move to next station which is JB ( Johor Bharu) , Hometown for CY and Emily! Basically, I think besides eat, there is nothing for me to go further! Muahahaha….. Thank for the ride !!!!! Hahaha!!!!!!

Want to know more about my adventures?

Click to my Facebook Page and Check it out! See you guys there! Bisous! <3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment